The Maple Library is a special space where students becomeindependent readers who will become effective users of ideas andinformation. Our library contains a variety of reading materials whichcan engage students reading for pleasure or seeking information.
We have about 9,000 books in the library and computers to access the District Online Student Resources (databases) as well as the Internet. The District Online Student Resources are accessible from home with the appropriate log-in information.
Ms. Nakagawa’s Work Schedule:
- Alternating Wednesdays and Every Thursday & Friday
- 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
September – June (Wednesday, Thursday or Friday) :
- Volunteer Needed for 1 or More Hours
- Shelving Returned Books
- Processing New Books
- Laminating Book Covers
November & May (Monday – Friday):
- Scholastic Book Fair – A Library Book Fund Raiser!
- Need Volunteer Parent Cashiers
- Lunch Recess and Afterschool